The Centre Region Model Investment Club (CRMIC) has two self-teaching manuals which are The Welcome Packet and The Monitor’s Manual. The Welcome Packet is found on the club’s secured website at www.myiclub.com and on CRMIC’s unsecured website at www.crmic.org. The Monitor’s Manual is found on the club’s secured website at myiclub.com. Refer to these manuals to help you learn how CRMIC operates.
The Welcome Packet:
1. Begin by reading the information in this packet.
2. Fill in the requested information on the Fact Sheet.
3. Set up a notebook or file to organize the club’s paperwork.
4. Familiarize yourself with some of the Financial Websites listed in this packet.
The Monitor’s Manual:
1. Read through the manual to learn what is expected from a CRMIC monitor.
2. This manual will be invaluable when you begin following a company in CRMIC’s
Creating a CRMIC Group e-mail list:
Since CRMIC requires partners to have or be able to access a computer, the club does as much online as possible. It is essential that you create a group e-mail list for communication purposes.
1. Enter each partner’s e-mail address in your address book.
2. Create a group from your e-mail list of partners in the club.
Before a meeting:
1. The agenda will be e-mailed and posted online at www.myiclub.com under the tab File
Storage. Print and bring it to the meeting.
2. The minutes from the previous meeting will be e-mailed and posted online at
www.myiclub.com under the tab File Storage. Print and bring to the meeting.
3. The Valuation Statement and the Members Status report are posted on the www.myiclub.com
website under the tab Reports. Print and bring reports to the meeting.
4. Treasurer’s Income and Expense report is filed on www.myiclub.com under the tab File
Storage. Print and bring report to the meeting.
5. The CRMIC’s Portfolio Spreadsheet will be e-mailed and posted online at www.myiclub.com
under the tab File Storage. Print and bring to the meeting.
6. Company news will be sent online most of the time. Read this before the meeting.
7. Anouncements about upcoming events will be posted online at www.myiclub.com under the
tab File Storage. Refer to them from month to month.
Familiarize yourself with CRMIC’s two websites.
Unsecured website is located at www.crmic.org.
Home page: Contains general information about the club.
Welcome Packet: A packet of information designed to help assimilate a new partner into
Partner Packet: This packet provides information to help a partner learn how to do a
Stock Selection Study using financial tools and materials to evaluate, select, and monitor
Secured website is located at www.myiclub.com.
Reports: The Treasurer’s Valuation Statement and Member Status reports are
located under this tab.
File Storage: Other reports generated by club officers and partners are filed under this tab.
Agendas, the portfolio spreadsheet, educational presentations, announcements of
upcoming classes and conventions, the club’s Partnership Agreement and Operating
Procedures, the club’s manuals, the meeting schedule, Stock Selection Guides, and
more are located in this folder.